

Went with Nikki and Weiling to watch The Game Plan.
The rock is such a talent, I love his teeth!
It's a really nice movie, you should catch it (:
Weiling shed a few of her tears during the movie...
HHAHAHHAHAHA
I think she was overwhelmed by the love of the father and daughter.
(I hope Weiling doesn't get to read this!)
anyway,Happy Deepavali to all!
it was yesterday right?
Nikki and Weiling had dinner at the Kopitiam,
I went down to buy Tako Balls.
The price went up and it doesn't taste as nice already.
I went to Plaza Sing btw.
Bought Fried Mars Bar also.
Me : You all want try Fried Mars bar anot? very nice one!
Weiling *Shakes head*
Nikki : Okay loh.
Me : Excuse me, one fried mars bar.
Nikki : It looks quite disgusting, I think I don't want already.
Me : ...................
Okay, then took the train back to hougang.
Me : Hello, 3 jasmine milk tea with pearls
Me : Nikki, what you want? You see lor, the board a lot!
Nikki : Okay what you buy? Jasmine milk tea or Jasmine green tea? which one nice?
Me : Huh, I thought the same one?
Nikki : Aiya, I think I don't want buy already.
Me : .......Walao, you always like that one!
Nikki : Hahahhaha, ok lah I wait for you first.
"My mind changes in a split of a second"