Sooooo 2day went out with Lovey Dovey JW. Breakfast -> 1 harshbrown, a little of milo. Lunch -> Pathetic Tako Pachi and some of Passion Fruit drink. Now I very the hungry manz.
Watched Stardust, I'd say it was a rather great movie ; Part of it was kind of boring. ANYWAYS, the whole Cinema only has Me, Jingwen, and a girl! HAHAHAHHA, Can you imagine a Cinema with only 3 persons? When the movie was ending, one of the staff came in ,shocked. Somehow, we wasted almost threee quarter of the popcorns! Couldn't finish, I was full, and JW was happily crunching on Twisties. Ah, what a waste of $$$$$$$$ I won't buy popcorns if I don't feel like eating ever again
Finally, I bought my Skinnies. Also got a tee from EDC and a red FBTs. My dressing for today was anyhow, I think I was rather suited to go to the beach instead, hahahaha. I think many people stared at me :@ Then JW wore those stockings, Hahahahhaa. JW paid $30 for my skinnies, I paid $30 for her havaianas It's fair now, we're both gifting each other super advance birthday gifts