JW bought for me(: A handphone socks pouch, cute luh.
We went to Bugis today, had Yoshinoya for lunch(me) She had some ebi Prawns and orange juice? Shopped around The Junction,omgosh. Superman's belt costs $128! I'll buy at $30, it was really nice ): I want pumps, pumps pumps. Okay sooo, we bought down some earstuds/earrings. Ayeeer, very paiseh lah. There was this necklace corner which stated 2 for $10, so both of us took one each and went to pay. Then, the total was $35++ with the earringsand studs. Turn out that one necklace was $12.90, it was kind of special but isn't really worth it.
Got 2 necklaces from Diva. Spent a total of $42 with JW and we got the voucher. I gave her the other heart and she gave me the voucher. Me : Where are we going now! JW : BUGIS STREEEEEEET! Me : I know it's your f_ _ _ t time going there lah. (:D) JW : Hehehehehe.
Don't kill me for this! We hunted for skinnies,searched for her friend's mum. But couldn't find her. So we found a shop selling NF's skinnies. That guy was overly-friendly ; they cheated us.
Guy : all the skinnies here are New Future one. JW&ME: okay, we go try. After we got home, found out that the white skinnies are not New future one. Her denim's is and my purple's is. The design for the back pockets are not as pretty, normal. And, we paid the same price. Mum&I are going to complain lah tomorrow. I'm gonna get it changed. Very pissed with that person, if they are not willing to change I won't buy from there anymore ; Argh. Fake.
I'm gonna go play Badminton tomorrow with Leroy,Wenhao,Eelin =]