TODAY'S SPORTS CARNIVAL IS A
FAILURE. FAILURE.
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS
I WANNA SAY.Okay, before I get angry, lemme say some good things...
after the sports carnival, we wenta Compass Point for lunch : KFC! :)
Hahahahha, it was nice chatting.
Oh I feel hungry right at this very moment, lols.
Ahhh, after I got home. I fell asleep right away.
HAHAHAHA, I'm sort of a pig today.
I'm like roasted pig. I have red cheeks and neck.
My arms are black. omgosh I do feel like a roast pig right now.
And sis bought the
Sunflower ripplesssss :D
yay. I have new slippers already!
Like, $8 only la. hahahaha I'm a cheapo.
I'm ANGRY.
When we first competed with T8, that stupid Shafirah girl hit my head.
she didn't get filed. WALAO.
Hey I'm gonna throw vegetables, eggs and meat at you the next time we see each other.
After we finished our games, we went to the boy's corner.
Miss Guo walked pass and somehow she said something very unmotivating.
"I am very disappointed with you."I have no idea what she meant in that statement,
but I know she was a very bad example of a teacher.
Did you look at other classes? N6?
Look, Miss Kwok actually took the banner and waved like nobody's business.
She supported her class.
and when did Miss Guo go when E4 was playing?
yet she said she was very disappointed.
Even a shadow of her was not seen when E4 was playing.
MISS GUO, WE ARE VERY
DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.Sorry but there is one more story I wanna say.
And that'll be th T9 teacher.
she sucks cock. E4 was effing angry with her.
That indian, I'm not being a racist but that's a fact.
She is a very unreasonable person.
So WHAT if Nabil hit the chair and the person was 'injured'.
'Injured' meaning he was okay after a short while.
SOrry la but don't act like you're hurt.
You're SOOOOO NOT. Don't use these kind of excuses to win a game.
My goodness, indian, don't be a complain queen.
It's just a game of Captain's Ball. You don't have to stop the game, say Nabil and made T9 the 'winner'.
You're not helping T9, instead you're helping T9 to say that they are the worst class ever.
Hey. 1 in 7 package?
Because of you 1 person, like 7 people cried.
I just wanna tell you that you should be a complain-er instead of a teacher.
You are not fit to be one.And,
T9 don't be sore losers alright.
After your teacher had complain about Nabil,
you came and argue with us.
HELLO, IT IS AN ACCIDENT.HE
DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN TOO.
SO DON'T COME AND MAKE
TROUBLE, LITTLE BOY.
YOU ARE VERY VERY UGLY
AND YOU LOOK GAAAAY
WITH YOUR GREEN BAG.
YOU SUCK. DONT BE
AN IMMATURE CHILD.Uh huh, at the prize presentation, we cheered for E4 (well of course!).
When we actually jeered T9,
3E2's teacher said :
"E4 don't be sore losers! If you lost, then you lost! Don't be immature kids."HEY, what I wanna tell you is that don't scold before you conclude.
Did you know what happened during the competition?
You do NOT. So shut your big fat stupid smelly mouth.
Oh today is not a good day for me.Labels: SKSS doesn't know how to organise events.