

PPC!! (Paopaocha) [Bubbletea]
Today's the last day already, walao.
Which means my sis and I havta go all the wayyyy to Cineleisure 2 drink ppc!
so sadddd, it has just been recently when we fell in love with it :D
hahahaha.
Okay, I'm so sad now.
Have been many pimples lately, I drank so much water already.
Yet, they kept popping out!
HAHAHAH, anyway, today happened something funny.
Nabil that funny bone of our class stuck this bookmark at his pocket on the T-shirt.
The HL-milk one, HAHAHAHA.
Stupid.
In case you don't know, they call me Banana (Because my name rhymes with it!)
HAHAHA, okay, now you get it right?
that funny clown -.-
He actually showed it to me after school, haha, stupid lah.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! (:
I've started reading already, after so long.
I know I'm a little outdated la.
hahahaha, but I think the story's funny.
Can't really read the whole day because of OZ fishing worlddddd.
You can't quit OZ, then go back play another time.
Cause you havta repair your things before they expire, repair costs like the same price.
Fishhhhh. I bet I'll repair my Carbon Rod v. soon.
there's only 2.1day left and I still have to level 4 levels to change into another rod.
Haiyo, don't know how lah.
ohhh ya. My math got 14/15 and chinese without the 20% Composition component, it's 58 and a half :D
Yeahhhh, my chinese has improved already!
Happy.
Also, thanks to Ammelia's friend NurulAin? thnk you! :D