I just realized that today Ch8 is not showing KinShip! :(
because of the NdP thing. walao. so unfair can.
Aiya somemore, the advertisement said that Kinship is showing the last 6 eps already.
Yet, they told us 80eps before it was showing.
eeeeee, so bad! then, I'll be missing like 40eps? Sai.
Ha, my OZ is leveling to lvl 10 alrdy :D
hoho, like, I played for hours.
I'll be having my new Carbon Rod!
Red, v. nice! ^^
someone called ~Natalia~ was really nice.
She gave me flowers till all types were 8, the only thing I did was invite her into the party.
What a nice person she is :D
i can't take pictures!
The memory card is like stuck in the adaptor?
Sis has no idea of how to take it out, and daddy mumy is at work.
uh, she caught a fish. called Owrang or smth.
It gave me a big shock when I went to the kitchen to wash my hands -.-
Hahahaha, the last time an animal which scared me was crabsssss.
why do animals like to scare me? -.-