Hiiiiii :D Hahahhahaha,
I woke up at early 9 today.
actually, i was supposed to wake up at 8 to go on a run with dad, hahahha.
Instead, I went for 2 rounds just at 5.
Sis & Arcos went fishing.
Mum went walking........ hahahahhaa.
Uhhh, they didn't manage to catch anything though, only branches and leaves. HAHAHAHHA.
STUUUUUPID.
Alison came also. ow it was boring. Volume & Density, shitzzz.
Hate that topic :(
she came early for like the v. first time. hahahah.
OH, I got my newest passport yesterday :D
I was standing there for like an hour or so. tiring, really.
Daddy was like so excited for me to get my passport?
Hahahahhaahha, soooo funny lah he.
piano was great :D
Teacher was laughing mad, laughing her lungs out.
Haiya she, v. v. weird. Always laughing at me :(
And, I finished the PSP Competition thing already.
Did the Math thing within 30minutes, yet i was given 1hour and 30mins-.-
Dumb. Then, Literature must do Poem for like 15- 35 lines.
Talking about my expressing my thoughts abt Singapore.
Pathetic lah. All these lame things.
There's still the English one.
HAHAHHA, So tricky! (:
Nothing to say alrdy, NIGHTS ALL :D
And have fun for those who will be doing the PSP thing.
Byeeeeeeeee Byeeeeeeeee