<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37973148?origin\x3dhttp://chocoberrybear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cookie Monster

Gina
210294,
gina_728@hotmail.com:D


i want cookie

  • Denim skinnies/leggings
  • Bucket bag/Clutch
  • White pumps
  • ManymanyTunics(:
  • Faded/non denim shorts


  • let sing along




    bedtime now

    cookie-d x December 2006
    cookie-d x January 2007
    cookie-d x February 2007
    cookie-d x March 2007
    cookie-d x April 2007
    cookie-d x May 2007
    cookie-d x June 2007
    cookie-d x July 2007
    cookie-d x August 2007
    cookie-d x September 2007
    cookie-d x October 2007
    cookie-d x November 2007
    cookie-d x December 2007


    elmos & bigbirds

    BlogShop:)
    Grace @ blogspot
    JingWen @ blogspot
    Michelle @ blogspot


    credits

    x x x x x x x

    peeks
    Browsing
    Sunday, August 26, 2007


    The first starrrrr


    The heart and star I made:D


    Bear & Moomoo's new necklace :D









    Saturday, August 25, 2007:

    Daddy first didn't want to go to Ikea, or didn't want to drive me sis and mum there.
    Buttttt because ChU didn't show his duno what show,(they showed CCS)
    we went there :D
    ohhhh myyyy godddddxxxx.
    Giant there is freaky.
    Daddy queued for like half an hour to pay for the things.
    their working super slow loh.

    Hah nevermind, got hotdoggggg :D:D:D:D

    Okay today,
    I'm so bored. went to the BBQ, I was sitting there staring at people putting money into the money changer machine, take the coins, put it into the go-in-chalet-machine and gone.
    zzzzz, for like an hour or more?
    Stupid la. and like nobody talked to me.
    Heng I did went home early, even before the BBQ started.
    Now I'm having my day :D

    Okay, before meeting both Nikki and SuHui,
    shopped around Tampines Mall with family.
    bought some stuff.
    I was lucky to ate Tako Pachi before going to White Sands then to Downtown East.
    I was starving throughout the 4 hours. )(%&#$)@(#&)(*)$@^)(%@&$@)!!!
    until I finally ate McFlurry and Nuggetsssssss.
    hoho, it was really good.

    I wanted to eat Ben&Jerry's la.
    Budden both of them didn't want to, so didn't eat too.
    we were like waiting for the BBQ to start.
    zzzz, I missed my Piano too.
    I shoulda went for it, instead of the BBQ.
    Mannnnzzxzxzxz I really thought it would be fun.

    Alright alright, it wasn't XinHui's fault.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

    spoke at : 8:13 PM