English paper was okay. :)
Though I had no idea what I was wriitng for the summary thingy. hahahha.
oh and thanks to Kassandra for reminding me to write the number of words.....
Phew, I wrote 98 words only.
the maximum is 99? I think.
History was uhhh, how do do the characteristics question?
I really didn't know how to do.
Did Mr Raj even taught us this skill?
I think I'm gonna lose marks for that. :(
I did the Inference way.
Then, our timetable sort of had some changes again.
zzzzz, stupid leh. Change change change, always one!
Now Geography is on Wednesday and English changed to tuesdays.
Eyyy, I don't like loh.
I'm not bringing any books for tomorrow.
We're like having 3 tests? That'll be taking up at least 3hours++
So I think the last 4 periods, wouldn't be needing any :D
hahahaha. My bag would contain only notes, pencil box and water bottle...
hoho, so good.
Grace's mum is coming later. At 7. so late.
Will be having the chinese big portion paper, I'm really nervous for it.
Cause I totally suck in Chinese, really.
Ha btw, Elearning day is coming!!!! on 29/8/07.
We don't havta go to school, it would be online lessons :D
Cooool. But, still have to wake up at 7++.
Cause I think the lessons will be starting at around 8AM. *yawn* la.
Geography is one of the subjects :D
The marks is going to the CA2, must wake up.... so troublesome...
Anyways, my OZ character's leveling to 15 already, woohoo.
I won't have much time during the next few days to play.
Level 15 : new rod! :)
Frogs, hahahha. Can earn alot $$$$.