YesterdayOh, Mr Anil came. finally! haha.
But it was uber boring again.
His lessons are never once interesting, but he v. poor thing la?
Nobody cares about him!
WTHHHHHHHHH!
I think I'm gonna fail the Graph test.
Damn. It was super hard can.
I don't hell understand the -1/3 gradient, I only know how to find gradient la.
and what's that y = 2x - 3 thing.
Draw line? I don't know la.
AND, the one which we have to draw a shape, I think I did it wrongly.
STUPIDDDDD. Everyone else got a star, I got a hexegen!
Shit, I'm so angry right now! :@
eeee, I'm so sad la :(
Went to Compass Point after school with Hanguo, Nikki, Michelle and Li Zhen.
Stupid, Michelle and Li Zhen went the other way to go there.
And we lost them after the three of us reached Compass Point.
We waited for them... somemore Hanguo's hand phone no more money!
I wonder why she brought it when she can't even dial or sms.
we went around the whole compass point, almost.
McDonald's then the 4th floor Food Court.
it's good that Nikki reminded us to find a public telephone around the lift area :D
Li Zhen didn't answer her phone when it was right beside her!
So we called Michelle :D
And they were like at the 2nd floor food court?
I could only afford carrot cake @ $3.50 with Li Zhen lending me money.
Haiya, still own her $1.50?
we rushed back to school.
Thank god Mr Teoh didn't came.
Everytime I see his face, I will feel like SLAPPING HIM!
hahahahahaha.
We were released at 3 - 4 plus! :D
Soooo early. first time.
I waited for a century just to play some ping pong game.
still, I didn't get to play la.
Michelle's last day in school, as in, she's going to North Vista for some exchange programme?
Played badminton at the blue wall there.
the stupid NCC people, noisy like shit.
lub lub lub lub lub -.-
I really didn't realize Hanguo they all going off.
I went home only about 5.50?
ohhh I was really tired.
So, after trng. Me, Gina and Meiyi playing badminton.
Some retarded Red Cross girl came and keep shouting.
"WHOOO!", "Continue bullying Meiyi".
So Gina asked me if I knw her, no. I dont.
So Gina asked Meiyi, Meiyi doesnt knw her also luh.
And it continued with a convo,
See this.
Me: Hi, do we know you?
Retarded girl: OH, hahaha. No la. Just playing.
Retarded girl: MEIYI! I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU!
Meiyi: Erm, you ask them lors, I dont think they want to lend you the rackets.
Me: YEAH! Im born selfish! VERY SELFISH!
Retarded girl: (Walks away)
-.-'''' Its like we dont even knw her.
And Meiyi is being stalked by her.
She stalks Meiyi, cause Meiyi doesnt knw her!
Redcross snrs in my sch, sucks shit.
Abusing authorities.
Please suck shit than, and stop bullying the Sec1s.
Arsehole redcrossers snr!
I koped it from Grace's blog! I'm rather lazy to type the conversation.
she was really some retarded asshole person.
Hate her la. shit her man.
i feel to relieved, that I didn't join Redcross that shitty CCA.
DADDY BOUGHT ANOTHER DS LITE FOR ME. <3333s. style="font-weight: bold;">Today
Alright la. I finished my D&T worksheet, but not the model yet.
Sis doesn't want to go out tomorrow!
Which means, I have to wait for another 2 weeks to get my havaianas!
walao, this is so heartbreaking :(
Eh, my jacket and sneakers.
They wouldn't be bought by this week also!
wthhhhh.
But it's okay, I'm gonna go out with the Super Shopping Queen Partner Lovey Dovey Lim Jing Wen! <33333s.
We're gonna watch Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix!
WEEEEHOOOO.
Oh, I'm getting hyper now (:
Aiyer, I want some orange skin like Rachel's one la?
where to findddddd. :(
I think this skin looks so boring right now.
Labels: HEARTBREAKING.