Yesterday Mr Anil told us to transfer the 'How I saved the world' compo. -.-
SOOOO troublesome! Now I have to type all into the Microsoft Word.
Hanguo's typing was very slow la, Nikki & I helped her to type in the library.
Then she didn't want to buy paper somemore, and I think we have to hand it up to the teacher on Monday -.-
She v. lazy loh.
Training was
deadly.
It made my muscles all cramped up today!
We had to do physical since the hall is used up by some other people.
Grace & I was in Meiyi and Daphne's group, with Michelle! :D
Good group ok! We never did any punishment.
Karhiaya's group did so many times! hahahahhaa.
Today went to Compass Point to have
Pizza Hut with sis! :D
Ohhh, we had the discount for one regular Hawaiian Lovers' pan pizza...
Cheaper by 25%, teehees!
Now the chicken soup very not nice la.
I think Campbell's is even nicer loh.
Ohya, I saw a teacher from my primary school!
She looked very familiar when I first saw her, then I realised that she is a teacher from my primary school :D
I wanted
Starbucks, but sis would go to the toilet to do some business whenever she drinks coffee -.-
I want the Caramel or Chocolate Chip!!!!!!!!
Craveeessssss.
I traced my scissors for the decoration of my Jotter Book for Art.
Hhahahahahaha, I think it's super funny?

Anyway, I got nominated by my teachers to be a
prefect!!
So miracle la. hahahahahhahaha.
I was v. v. v. shocked when the class chairperson gave me a paper and said congratulations!
So happy! teehees!
But there is this briefing and interview. -.-
My speech ain't good at all.
Ee Lin, Sakinah, Sara, Helina, Kassandra, Zaki, Li En, Ting Fang, Sean (-.-") got it too! (:
Grats!
Oh, I want Pokemon
Diamond! Nitendo DX :D
Pokemon Pearl, all la! hehehehhehehe.
There's Super Paper Mario 2 too!
Okay, I shall continue with my Ambulance and other things.
Toodles!