<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37973148?origin\x3dhttp://chocoberrybear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cookie Monster

Gina
210294,
gina_728@hotmail.com:D


i want cookie

  • Denim skinnies/leggings
  • Bucket bag/Clutch
  • White pumps
  • ManymanyTunics(:
  • Faded/non denim shorts


  • let sing along




    bedtime now

    cookie-d x December 2006
    cookie-d x January 2007
    cookie-d x February 2007
    cookie-d x March 2007
    cookie-d x April 2007
    cookie-d x May 2007
    cookie-d x June 2007
    cookie-d x July 2007
    cookie-d x August 2007
    cookie-d x September 2007
    cookie-d x October 2007
    cookie-d x November 2007
    cookie-d x December 2007


    elmos & bigbirds

    BlogShop:)
    Grace @ blogspot
    JingWen @ blogspot
    Michelle @ blogspot


    credits

    x x x x x x x

    peeks
    Browsing
    Saturday, July 21, 2007


    My tray of donuts.


    JW's tray of donuts.


    NEOPRINTS!

    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:02 PM:
    gina lim
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:02 PM:
    bernice sux
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:02 PM:
    you know what she say??
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:02 PM:
    read the following
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:03 PM:
    it'll show you how despo she i s
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:03 PM:
    ~xiiaoevil 4eva~can u not tink of others only?tink of urself2 it hurts me to see u suffering n i kant do anything..change 4 me! says:
    u went out with gina nvr col me go
    ~xiiaoevil 4eva~can u not tink of others only?tink of urself2 it hurts me to see u suffering n i kant do anything..change 4 me! says:
    so sad
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } ., #407 i'll findyou just wait andsee. say
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } sent 7/21/2007 9:05 PM:
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } ., #407 i'll findyou just wait andsee. says:
    why would you want to go out wiht me>
    ♥ J I n gWeN _ %arisa {SUBWAY LOVE <33. ! } ., #407 i'll findyou just wait andsee. says:
    ?
    ~xiiaoevil 4eva~can u not tink of others only?tink of urself2 it hurts me to see u suffering n i kant do anything..change 4 me! says:
    huh?

    I'm so grossed out by her =/ that Bernice Lim. asshole.
    just some unlucky day to have met her, eeee.
    Omgosh, but she was really uglyyyyy. Sorry.
    Really, a despo.

    Okays, went out with Lim Jing Wen. To Cine and Wisma and Taka!
    SUBWAY FOR LUNCH, or rather, brunch! :D
    oh it was great. Subway melt, honey oats bread, lettuce & tomato anddddd, sweet onion sauce.
    And a meal :D Cookies, orange F&N.
    she had Tuna (:
    Aiya stupid lah, that person actually threw our water away.

    Me : "She threw our water away!"
    JingWen : "????"
    JingWen : "I thought you took it?"
    Me : "Wait, I thought you took it!"
    JingWen : "Haiya."
    Me : "Nevermind."

    Waste my $$$$$$$.
    Neoprints was the best of all things. HAHA.
    enjoyable.

    Kanasai. Harry Potter wasn't great at all, eeeeeeyer.
    Nothing about it? It didn't have a lot of information in the movie.
    Sis actually told me there were a lot of secrets revealed in this series.
    Haiya no lor. Maybe they cut it down.
    Still, it wasn't nice.

    LJW is the funniest person ever.
    Me : "YEAHH! To Newurbanmale!"
    JingWen : "WOOHOO, HAVAIANAS!"
    JingWen : "What colour is nice, which one should I buy?"
    Me : "Whichever you like most."
    JingWen : *seeee*
    JingWen : "Expensive, I'll not buy."
    Me : "Are you sure?"
    Me : "You came all the way here just to buy havaianas!"
    JingWen : "Ya, it's too ex."
    Me : "Ok."
    You know what I mean.

    yes, Cineleisure's NUM has the stupid red base white strap HAVAIANAS?
    eh walao I want that. Heeren didn't have it when I went there, last Sunday.
    kuku lah! Sooooo sadded. :(
    NUM's tees were just so expensive, $69.90 for a tee is a nono for me!
    never.

    Okay then, we went to Wisma Atria.
    We got to Gap, Topshop, EDC and Mango.
    I didn't buy anything.
    Only food, DONUTS and COOKIES!
    Pop Doh donuts and Famous Amos cookies(:
    They are yummy food.
    Donuts from Takashimaya :D
    Ohho, I ate Tako Pachi too. Prawns are my favourite.

    Anyway, the whole day we were taking MRT.
    I'm tired shit.
    end of story D;

    I LOVE YOU!

    Labels:


    spoke at : 11:27 PM