Hello:D D&T was great! The hot gluestick was really hot. :( I touched the hot part la. haha.
My moving car :) Thanks teachers for helping me!! yet to make the cover, and painting.
Eeyer, today's recess was super embarrassing. As in, during my duty. I fell on the slippery floor can, and the stupid EeLin spread all over her class -.- What's wrong with falling down? It's not as though she didn't fall before. >=( I was only trying to BOO Zaki la. Then I fell! :( I forgot the floor was slippery :P
Anyway, the duty was stupid. Cause I didn't do anything but stand there. I was afraid of those ah bengs!
Some emo people made themselves drenched in the heavy rain. Sooooo lame. Why make yourself wet, then later want a jacket? I won't slit my wrist either. That's a very dumb thing to do. Even if you're depressed, don't commit suicide la can? 'Isn't it painful?' 'Not at all, it's fun :D' -_-"""
Haiya whatever la. Nikki is doing the History project now :D Only both of us are doing the work! Joleen & Hanguo didn't do much. So we shall put their name last... hahahahaha. I like the purple mounting board I chose! :D
OHHH, I got chosen to be in the MuRalize It! course! YES :D Most of my friends are here too. But not Ammelia :(