yesterday was grandma's birthday :D which is also vesak day!
No wonder her earlobes are so long.... haahaha.
Alot people came la. soooo noisy and crowded :S
But the food mama cooked was damn nice can?
The pepper crabbbbbbbb and oat prawns! :D :D :D
sotong ball also very nice la. :D
And, she didn't eat the whole day, except a cup of kopi o in the morning.
Like wth. She was cooking the whole day without eating.
She looks so pale today. rest well (:
Training was okay la. Just that seniors didn't come :S
Mr Teoh is like so nice today?
my service sucks cannnn. Must do it properly la.
:D
do sudokuuuu
anyway, Nikki went to M'sia!
She's like saying it for don't know how many timesssss?
BUY FOOD FOR ME PLEASE :D
Shucks. I forgot to take my English book from my locker again. wthhhh!
How am I supposed to finish my homework by this week?
yessssssssssss! The Sims Bustin' Out, my character married to Rod? hahahaha.
He's the most handsome guy lor. and stupid la. The baby keep on turning out to be a boy. Girls are better! I want a girllllllllllllllllllllll :S
and I finished all the missions alreadyyyy!!!! :D :D :D
so happy =D
Labels: happy belated birthday grandma