<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37973148?origin\x3dhttp://chocoberrybear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cookie Monster

Gina
210294,
gina_728@hotmail.com:D


i want cookie

  • Denim skinnies/leggings
  • Bucket bag/Clutch
  • White pumps
  • ManymanyTunics(:
  • Faded/non denim shorts


  • let sing along




    bedtime now

    cookie-d x December 2006
    cookie-d x January 2007
    cookie-d x February 2007
    cookie-d x March 2007
    cookie-d x April 2007
    cookie-d x May 2007
    cookie-d x June 2007
    cookie-d x July 2007
    cookie-d x August 2007
    cookie-d x September 2007
    cookie-d x October 2007
    cookie-d x November 2007
    cookie-d x December 2007


    elmos & bigbirds

    BlogShop:)
    Grace @ blogspot
    JingWen @ blogspot
    Michelle @ blogspot


    credits

    x x x x x x x

    peeks
    Browsing
    Friday, June 22, 2007

    Did project today, at my house :D
    Nikki, Suhui and Joleen came yesterday, too.
    Chinese I'm still doing, ahhh. It's hurting my eyes a lot.
    Cause I have to type every single chinese word!
    Science I don't know how to do la. But we actually managed to finish the report :D
    They very very very, shy. hahaha.

    Went to Hougang Mall with Suhui and Nikki after that.
    Had medium fries & 50cents ice cream cone!! <3
    yummm. And I linked my ez-link points, teehees. :D
    Was walking to the pedestrain crossing when I suddenly remembered that Mama asked me to buy the black sesame paste. -.-"
    Sooooooo....I walked back to Hougang Mall.
    Oh!! And I met both of them, again. hahahaha.
    Such a coincidence? (:

    yeahhhh. Steamboat for dinner :D
    Got to Courts afterwards. I want iPod.
    A new 4GB one! Cause mum would rather I buy a new one, than I buy the casing.
    Maybe it's because mine is already 1 years' old.
    heeee. Of course, 4GB one la!
    I want the super nice limegreen!
    The one I'm using, give it to her! :D:D:D
    Andddd, we saw many many refrigerators.... I like those with the water and ice tap in front. But, it's too wide la. And we won't be able to put one of those type in our kitchen. :( I want oven!!! Can bake, my queen cupcakes :D
    mmmmmmmmm.....! And sis, her brownies...cookies...cake... ok, everything.

    Then to Ikea. To buy our beloved $1 delicious yummy hotdog bread with a drink!
    Loveeeeee? :D




    AND, TODAY GRACE KOH IS BACK FROM TAIWAN!!!
    WELCOME BACK GRACE. :D
    I MISSED YOU. IT WAS REALLY BORED-OUT MOOD DURING TRAININGS, WITHOUT YOU. :(
    NOW I'M HAPPY. TEEHEES.

    oh, now I'm back using my computer :D My keyboard is fixed!
    Thanks to the Desmond person(:

    spoke at : 10:09 PM