Back from the funeral for my great-grand father (:
Was really tiring la.
The monk was funny, hahaha. The way he do all those talking and stuff.
And, Crystal is cute! She does all that funny things all around.
She walks about a lottttttt. hahahaha.
I'm 10 years older than her, wth.
When she's 20 I'll be 30. :(
Stupid lah. I burnt my knee-thigh there.
The jossstick did it.
It hurts, much. Ouch. :(
Ah mm, cek cek, Eunice and her parents came.
Eunice's father very funny. hahahhaa.
he kept smiling at me? -.-
Oh, I'm tired. And I learnt some malay conversational thing today.
Hhahahahaha. What 'Apa khabar baik keluarga saudara/saudari?'
I think it's How's your family?
lololololololol. I can't remember any one of the things that were taught in the afternoon.
I really can't believe sis actually told me to go jogging with her after my training tomorrow, in the evening.
Walao, she's so hardworking for her NAPFA? hahahahha.
Miracle, I shall say. (:
Okay, nights people (:
Tata for now!