Ohhohohohoho! :D
Today is a happy day!
Got 25half/30 for Chem, 26half/40 for Phy, 54half/60 for Math & 68/100 for Geog :DD
I'm happy!
I actually topped Physics and Geography.
HEHEHEHEHE!
Bio I'm comingggggggggg.
Badminton - Mr Teoh is crazy... Seriously mad.
:( We have trainings everyday from this week till the end of JUNE HOLIDAYSSSSS!!!
MY HOLIDAY IS JUST GONE LIKE THAT WITHOUT ANY SHOPPING DAY OR REST DAY!
SO BAD! :(
Nevermind, I'm so gonna get a medal for school! HAHA
I saw Ammelia darling honey dear dar today at the canteen at about 6PM in the evening :D
I was chatting....
Grace went home straight after training. owwww. :(
Tomorrow is tuition for me... Thursday is Ee Lin <--- Please note.
Thinking about Art is like, SLEEP.
Very bored and tired now...
ANYWAY, tuition = no training!
yayyyy. so happy haaa
Ok.
Finish Geography corrections = play The Sims Bustin' Out!
Heee. Don't say I'm lame ok. I'm just bored.
Labels: HAPPY