Man, I dont hell care about MR TEOH!
he's so nice a moment then he just scolds people another moment.
how i wish the world is so peaceful without these people.
like wth.
and people are so brainlesssssss la.
GRR!
I seriously feel like vomiting after today's running up and down the stairs for 10 whole rounds la idiot.
Now I drink happy cup also feel like vomiting +o( :(
He likes to scold me when I do something wrong and even asked me to do 5 pumpings!
I can't hear him cause it was so noisy and he shouted at me.
shit him la.
and omg. I can't stand people like (@*^$@*#(*%^#(*%^#(!
so |-|@() |_i4/\/ can?
And stop staring at me! I like to sit the way i sat!
Don't commmmmmmmment la. I hate comments ok.
I only like it when it's in friendster :D
Nikki please buy me some food ok! :D
Grace please dont be. :(
Labels: stupid la