What about today? (:
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY ANG EE LIN! ^^yeah. Got a 28/30 for Maths. wheeee (:
Mdm Ma is gonna leave us next term.
We will see her no more in this school. :(
SADDED LA. She's so nice! I just love her Geography lessons.
She's the best for Geog la. Please don't leave us!
I Love Art But I Hate Anti-Drug Poster Thingy.
The malay boys are just as crazy as my malay girlfriends! hahaha.
I wonder why they kept hi-ing to me -_-"
Funny (:
Brought back all my books and it was super duper heavy like hell!
Today is the sweat day. AHAHAHA. Hot weather and loads of heavy books.
But yeah, suay day too. z. Like, the two french fries stall isn't opened today.
Just my luck to sit with you. You're a bastard la!
My wish is to dig your eyes out.
Idiot, a total idiot.
Don't quarrel if you can't, don't act if you can't.