Went on a shopping day with parents & sistaaa :D
Had Pepper Lunch for breakfast.
Dad, sis and I : double chicken while mum is salmon pepper rice (:
heeeee!
got a 2 tops from G2000 with U2 :D
ahhh. a yellow feminine top (: with white collar.
A WALLET FROM JULIUS & FRIENDS! love you love you!
The catty. wheee.
Finally, a new wallet (:
Dad bought a brand new running shoes, for himself.
Hhahahaa. a red one too. Mine is also red.
Red!I'm so happy todayyy (:
I changed my pencil box to the fila one.

Mum's sunglasses!
Gonna get my badminton shoes later on.
Takashimaya only had 3 choices.
Hougang Mall I'm coming for yaaaaaa :D
I guess, it's either the black one that Grace has. Or the red one.
GRACE! I WOULD WANT TO GET THE ORANGE ONE IF I SEE IT! HAHAHAHA.Piano later. Memorising memorising memorising. Hello brain cells! HELP!
I want to imagine myself being a famous pianist la! wahahahaha!
Oh yes, I SAW MY FAVOURITE WISH LACOSTE SHOES! :(
I want pleaseee.
edit : got a blue badminton shoeee! and a belt ((((: