since duck/jon wants me to blog, I'll blog :D
School has always been draggy on Tuesdays.
Especially with PC lessons and assembly(s).
Ended at 2.30, and we got let off only at about, 2.50.
Took 89, then 88 to the bus stop infront of my Primary school, then 147 to Mum's place.
And I was so blur to actually forgot to bring my handphone.
I didn't have to go there, waste my time. Because there was a notice on 'no electricity going on on Tuesday 24/4 1 - 5".
The electricity came at 3.
Ate KFC with mum and sis. The chicken was super hot! The hottest I have ever eaten.
Shopped briskly in Bugis.
Nothing much lah. really bored out.
Went back with sis. tired tired tired.
Sis pre-ordered Harry Potter :D wheeee.
But I have not even read the first book. Anybody lend me? :(
Suddenly very into books.
She also bought another book. Not very sure of the title but it's definitely a interesting story (:
BLOGGED.