I just realised that I have always been typing in cheeseaddmilk@hotmail.com instead of cheeseaddmilk@gmail.com. hahhha (:
Had English Paper 1.
Wasn't bad. Though I really took a long time for the composition :D
'Write about your actions which made positive impacts on someone or some people'.
I wrote about volunteery work. Hope it was okay la.
Wrote 353 words for composition and 324 for situational writing.
Situational was like describe and describe :D
Recess was chaotic. ahhh. with all levels in the canteen! Sec 1 - 5. My goodness!
Good thing we were let off 10 minutes earlier, got to buy my food :D
Alicia told everyone I was her baobei leh! wahahahha :DDDD
Literature's relief teacher is always the same old one.
He's so mysterious.. sudden anger all the time. Always. hahaha.
I have the sudden urge to read. Bought Harry Potter's book 1 yesterday (:
Yet to finish my The Complete Adventures Of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with Mr Willy Wonka :D
I forgot to read halfway ._. (Helina I know you love this)
And the stupid thing for today is that I forgot to put my precious little cute water bottle into my bag and I had to go down the bus half way to take it.
Embarrassment in front of Joleen Nikki and Nikki's friend Nicole <-- I got it correctly (: Thanks Helina.
Anyway, Nicole really has almost the same lips as Jing Wen's :D
Her eyes too.
JW : My shopping partner. heh.
Ms Guo so serious :(
Ms Guo!
Hmm?
Nothing.
AHHAHAHAA
Gina, it's not funny >=(
Aiya... joke only ma
I protected Sara from irritating guys today for 2 times!
I'M NICE :D
From that crazy sec 5 Raymond and the stupid Louis.
I'm in love with so many people right now.
I have dears, honeys, dars, darlings. :D
PEOPLE LOVE ME, THANK YOU!