Today's schedule for school was a short & sweet one (:
got let off at 12.30. every friday. heh.
Made disgusting agar agar during Home Economics.
The smell was so good, but the taste simply just isn't up to standard.
I loved the panda leaves' SMELL!
Had to do pizza box so I bought one.
30cents. XD
After badminton & playing table tennis :P
Say to table tennis, I was really really sort of
HIGHHHH! Shouting everywhere.
Mr Singh and Mr Wong was there discussing something.
And then we people was there screaming!
Ms Guo even came out to catch our tucked out shirts -_-"""
I'm so gonna lose my voice todayyyyy.
Shouted during badminton during the game.
I didn't run much :P
Yes, and table tennis :D
My muscles' are all so 'sour' now.
Nothing much for homework.
Did Mathematics yesterday.
Literature only.
Time for pizza box :D
Labels: I'M HIGHHHH