Made hamburger today for Home Economics :D
But that teacher was just like standing there, kpkb-ing.
Shouting across the room. -_-"
Partner-ed with that Natalie again.
She didn't do anything please.
Only collected the ingredients.
And I was the one who did all the stuffs.
Mixing and things.
Ate the hamburger for recess.
Tasted not bad, without the tomato and cucumber :P
I hate them!
The patty tasted quite nice, though it's overcooked.
Literature was as usual, fun. (:
Mrs Chan is just too nice.
She looked quite pissed with people today.
Did poem questions :D
Our group got the 2nd highest.
Training after school.
Was supposed to go home to change my bag and eat Mcdonald's.
Changed our minds and ate in school.
It's been a long time since i ate rice :D
Eating dry food wastes money on water >.<
I'm getting better in skipping ropes!
Heheheheheh :DDDD
I'd rather do the faster way than the slower way.
Muahahaha I'm too good! *hao lian*
Yes! I was chosen as the temporary leader for Group 1 (:
Great isn't it? :P
Angel was just nagging non-stop when we didn't wait for her when she was tying her shoe laces during the 2 rounds around school.
"What kind of leader are all of you?"
-_-""""
Can't stand her no more!
Rahhhhh :O